AusPen non-toxic markers
skin burns from dry-erase markers
I work for AusPen a non-toxic, refillable dry-erase marker, and I get calls all the time from people with chemical sensitivities who can't be around toxic markers.
They get headaches or even breathing difficulties. One mom showed me a picture of burn marks as she tested the dust of dry-erase markers on her daughter's arm. It's the xylene in regular markers that is so harmful.
While it may seem like an insignificant change, the switch to non-toxic markers at school or work really can benefit our health.
Thanks for sharing this great product with us! We've heard of similar incidents here in the U.S., but it's rarely publicized.