What's so important about finding nontoxic alternatives?
Why Choose Nontoxic Alternatives?
We're living in a time where almost everything we eat, drink, bathe with, and clean with are loaded down with toxic chemicals. We instinctively know that exposure to these chemicals is bad, but we're rarely educated on the alternatives that exist.
WHAT WE ARE:
NonToxic Alternatives.com is a site that is dedicated to helping you navigate your way through this sea of toxins. To let you know EXACTLY what chemicals are in your current products (and why they're bad) and more importantly, to help you to find wonderful alternatives for your cleaning products, beauty products, foods and baby products.
- Additionally, we will introduce you to thousands of other toxin free products for your home that you may not even be aware of.
WHAT WE ARE NOT:
- This site is meant to help educate you on alternatives and not just slander the wide variety of every day products we've come to rely upon.
- This site is also dedicated to making sure your lifestyle is not altered by making the switch to greener alternatives.
After all, a lot of these products are so popular because of the convenience they offer. That said, we take this into account while suggesting possible replacements.
Are you ready get started creating
your toxin free home?
Subscribe Now to my Free Ezine: "Non Toxic News"
Why Choose Nontoxic Alternatives?
Because chances are, many of the products you and your family use each day in your home have the potential to be harmful - even if they are labeled natural. The average adult uses 9 personal care products, exposing them to approximately 126 chemicals daily.
The EPA reports that nearly 30 cancer causing chemicals are detected in the fat tissue of every American today.
Your cosmetics, personal care products and home care products could be hazardous to your health! This site will help you find out what you need to do to protect yourself and your family!
Your Family's Health Could Be At Risk!
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)...
has identified over 880 toxic or potentially cancer causing agents found in common personal care products, cleaning products and other products found in the home.
- The American Cancer Society (USA Today, April 1990)...
statistics show a leap in the cancer rate of 1 in 1000 in the early 1900's to today's ominous rate of 1 in 3.
- The Environmental Working Group (Dec 2009) reported... independent tests conducted by five laboratories in the U.S., Canada and Europe found up to 232 toxic chemicals in umbilical cord blood samples of newborn babies.
- Each year 87,000 people, mostly children are poisoned...
as the result of accidental exposure to toxic chemicals found in their own home.
Choosing nontoxic alternatives like non toxic cleaning products, organic cleaning products or other products natural in your home, can greatly reduce your family's risk of exposure.
- " Non Toxic Home News"
- We help you find many simple solutions on how to create a non toxic home for your family.
- Harmful Ingredients List - Ingredients Commonly Found in Personal Care Products
- Here is a harmful ingredients list of what to avoid in your personal and home care products.
- non toxic skin
- What are the secrets to non toxic skin care? Many skin care products may actually damage your skin by using toxic ingredients. We shouldn't have to compromise our health to have beautiful skin!
- Why Organic Skin Care
- Why choose organic skin care? Are all organic skin care products the same?
- Antioxidant Skin Care
- Antioxidant skin care is not only good for your skin but for your overall healthare good for your over all health. By nourishing your skin with antioxidants, you can help your skin look younger!
- Age Spots? Want to Get Rid of Them?
- Reduce the appearance of age spots, also known as hyper-pigmentation, and take years off of your face.
- Skin Care Secrets
- Seven Skin Care Secrets That Will Help You Get Younger Looking Skin without Botox or Surgery!
- Head Lice Treatment
- Are you looking for a safe head lice treatment? Do you cringe at the thought applying toxic chemicals to your child's scalp? Safe home remedies for head lice can be effective.
- Why Choose Nontoxic Cleaners?
- Why nontoxic cleaners? If you found out that the products you're using to clean your home are toxic and dangerous would that be important to you?
- Organic Cotton Bedding and Other Organic Baby Cotton Products
- Organic cotton bedding for children and babies providing comfort without any toxic chemicals.
- Building Green
- Building green in your new or remodeled home is the most important step you can take towards providing a safe living environment.
- The Many Wonders of Neem
- Discovered thousands of years ago, the Neem tree is an evergreen tree native to India and its healing properties have been used. dating back to 4000 years B.C.
- Neem Oil Insecticide
- Neem Oil Insecticide is a non toxic insecticide, pesticide and fungicide for use in your garden and yard. It works naturally by disrupting the hormones and reproductive cycles of pesky insects.
- Why Are non toxic alternatives Important To Me?
- Why did I build this site about non toxic alternatives? To help other people learn how they can live healthier less toxic lives.
- Contact Your Non-Toxic-Living Consultant
- Contact your non-toxic-living consultant to learn more about nontoxic alternatives.
- Nontoxic Alternatives Blog
- Description:Get the latest Nontoxic Alternatives tips on green living and safe natural products for your home.
Keywords: nontoxic alternatives, green living,personal care products, natural products
- Resources For Non Toxic Living
- Your resource to nontoxic alternatives for healthy living.